- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 6 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 16 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 18 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 23 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 12 of 12)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 50 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 25 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,098 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: