- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 12 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 32 days ago
- March 18: FBI Warns Consumers About Car Hacking Vulnerabilities news | 47 days ago
- February 22: Safety Organization Wants New Investigation of Jeep Fires news | 72 days ago
- February 16: Chrysler Sued for Wrongful Death in Jeep Grand Cherokee Fire news | 78 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
fuel system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- can't add gas from gas can1
- weak plastic filler neck snaps off when filling with fuel1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System17
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.