- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- July 18: Nothing 'Good' About Small SUV Headlights news | 9 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 29 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 35 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
fuel system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- can't add gas from gas can1
- weak plastic filler neck snaps off when filling with fuel1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System18
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.