- August 31: Over 206,000 Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Windshield Wiper Problems
- August 30: American Car Owners Long For Horse and Buggy Days
- August 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Roll Away Dangers Investigated
- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
fuel system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- can't add gas when ran out1
- weak plastic filler neck snaps off when filling with fuel1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System15
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.