- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 14 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 24 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 33 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 39 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 70 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 13,216 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: