- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 4 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 25 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 27 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 49 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 59 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
windows / windshield problem