- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 3 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 9 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 40 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 48 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 52 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
windows / windshield problem