- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 18 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 27 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 33 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 64 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 8,484 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: