- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 6 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 27 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 51 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 61 days ago
2002 Jeep Liberty
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2002 Liberty AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- AC / heater system malfunctioning3
- fan doesn't work on all settings3
- heat not working properly3
- A/C quit blowing cold air2
- AC compressor failed1
- fan only works on the high1
- rear defroster hasn't worked in years1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner6
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.