2.7

2002 Jeep Liberty brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Jeep Liberty:

2002 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

May 252005

Liberty 4WD 6-cyl

While driving down the street I went to use my brakes to stop at a light, they went all the way to the floor. I slid into the intersection. I thought maybe they were wet...went to next taffic light and pumped the brakes they dropped to the floor again. I drove my car to the nearest brake place. They test drove it and stated in maybe an intermitten failure in the master cynlinder or something else, their is no warning, work sometime..did not other. They put the 2002 Jeep Liberty 4X4 on the lift and found that the rear wheel cyndliers has leaks in them. This car has been a problem since day one with multiple reports to you. It has 55,000 miles on it and the brake pads where good, wheel cyndlier in both wheels leaking brake fluid. Also claim may also be a intermitted problem in the master cyndlier. No mastercyndliers availabe, well cyndliers I could get... lemon

- Egg Harbor Twp, NJ, USA