- September 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shifter Lawsuits Filed by 2 Moms news | 5 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 15 days ago
- September 8: Jeep Cherokee Recalled to Fix Loose Seats recalls | 22 days ago
- September 6: Chrysler Sued In Death of Jeep Patriot Driver news | 24 days ago
- August 31: Lawsuit: Jeep ZF Shifter Caused Grand Cherokee Rollaway news | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 51,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem