1. replace the compressor (3 reports)
2003 Jeep Liberty AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Liberty:

2003 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Jun 102013

Liberty Limited 3.7L V6

In 2013 my A/C pump went in my 2003 jeep liberty got that fix. The same year my front drive shaft went also. Had that fix. Total for both was 330.00. In 2014 of August my water pump went to . I'm not sure if I would buy another jeep. I do like them but very trouble some.

- , Poland, Maine (ME), USA

Jun 112010

Liberty V6

I and two other friends all own 2003 libertys and with three weeks of each all three Ac units quit working, think its a fluke, we don't !!!!!!!! 500.00 dollars to fix, small town girl workin hard, husband unemployed, don't have that kind of money sitting around. why don't auto dealers go back to making cars, we dont want computers on wheels, we want a damn car that works.....not stuff scheduled to break all at the same time......

- , Fredericktown, MO, USA

Apr 152009

Liberty 3.7L

The company knew about this problem. This is why you test and re-test products, but don't forget this is also why Auto Part Stores are in business. The word is without a dout "Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" We'll sell and install new crappy parts on the assembly line. So when they go bad, you can make some money too! Truely nothing last forever. Robbery carries 5 to 10, but it depends on WHO you rob!

- , Huntsville, AL, USA

Jun 012010

I live in Florida. It's been 100 degrees for the last three days......Enough said

- , Jacksonville, FL, USA