4.0

2003 Jeep Liberty accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Liberty:

2003 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

May 122003

Liberty Limited

I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited that has an annoying vibration/humming sound coming from the right rear area. There is currently no fix for this problem. I would not recommend that anyone buy a Jeep Liberty. The vibration/humming is just the tip of the iceberg. I have less than 1900 miles and the rattles and check engine lights have already started. My service manager knows me well already.

- , San Antonio, TX, USA