2003 Jeep Liberty accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Liberty:

2003 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Oct 142014

I just want to file a complaint inregard to trailer hitch that was not installed on my Jeep Liberty. The dealer said even before the part finally came they would have to check the Jeep for corrosion. I do not feel my Jeep has any more corrosion on the frame then any 2003 Jeep would have. I'm sure if I wanted to pay for a trailer hitch, one would or could be installed. I think since I talked to numerous Jeep Liberty owners, who were also turned down, that this is Chrysler way of getting around the cost of installing the trailer hitch. I believe this is a stall tactic & away Chrysler can get around the recall. I hope you can check on the number of hitches that have been installed or if the dealers get a kickback by saying they cannot install a trailer hitch! thank you!

- Davison, MI, USA

Sep 042006

2003 Liberty became detached from trailer when the nut securing the ball came off. The U-haul trailer crashed into a wall. No damage was done to the vehicle.

- Howell, MI, USA