2003 Jeep Liberty brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Liberty:

2003 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Aug 152014

Liberty V6

My daughter almost wrecked to locking up, and we had the brakes checked. spent $360 on pads rotors and master cylinder and break cylinder. Steering wheel shakes and breaks smell really hot. Brakes are not holding good. I don't know what to think daughter broke down with issue for 2 days trying to get back home from Tennessee. What should I do she has a 2 year old???? Does any one know what is going on? Do I just need to give up and trade or is there a fix?

- , Lebanon, VA, USA