- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- July 18: Nothing 'Good' About Small SUV Headlights news | 12 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 32 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 38 days ago
2003 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2003 Liberty drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hard to shift when cold1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.