- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 5 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 9 days ago
- August 7: ZF North America Recalls 505,000 Transmission Sensors recalls | 19 days ago
- August 6: Hackers Take Control of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Again news | 20 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 23 days ago
2003 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2003 Liberty drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hard to shift when cold1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.