- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 13 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 23 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 32 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 69 days ago
2003 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2003 Liberty drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hard to shift when cold1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.