- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 4 days ago
- December 24: Chrysler Recalls 570,000 SUVs To Fix Fire Dangers recalls | 50 days ago
- December 17: Jeep Cherokee Recalled Again For Power Liftgate Problems recalls | 57 days ago
- December 8: Jeep Wrangler Airbag Clockspring Investigation Upgraded investigations | 66 days ago
- November 27: Investigation Closed Into Jeep Airbags Deploying For Nothing investigations | 77 days ago
2003 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2003 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalled out and wouldn't start5
- check engine light on1
- engine tries starting on own without key1
- multiple unknown electrical issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System51
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.