- November 3: 'Connected' Cars Can Be Tracked For $500 Or Less
- October 31: Jeep Cherokee Recalled After Engine Fires
- October 29: Chrysler Recalls 560,000 SUVs For Airbag and Stability Problems
- October 27: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokee and Ram 1500
- September 20: Chrysler Agrees to Settle Dodge and Jeep TIPM Lawsuit
2003 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2003 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalled out and wouldn't start5
- check engine light on1
- engine tries starting on own without key1
- multiple unknown electrical issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System51
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.