- August 31: Over 206,000 Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Windshield Wiper Problems
- August 30: American Car Owners Long For Horse and Buggy Days
- August 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Roll Away Dangers Investigated
- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
2003 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2003 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalled out and wouldn't start5
- engine tries starting on own without key1
- multiple unknown electrical issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System51
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.