- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 6 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 7 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 25 days ago
- May 18: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 580,000 Cars and SUVs in 2 Recalls recalls | 41 days ago
2003 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2003 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalled out and wouldn't start5
- ABS light stays on1
- check engine light on1
- engine tries starting on own without key1
- multiple unknown electrical issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System58
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.