- August 31: Lawsuit: Jeep ZF Shifter Caused Grand Cherokee Rollaway news | 0 days ago
- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 10 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 14 days ago
- August 7: ZF North America Recalls 505,000 Transmission Sensors recalls | 24 days ago
- August 6: Hackers Take Control of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Again news | 25 days ago
2003 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2003 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalled out and wouldn't start5
- ABS light stays on1
- check engine light on1
- engine tries starting on own without key1
- multiple unknown electrical issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System58
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.