2003 Jeep Liberty exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Liberty:

2003 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

May 012009

Liberty Sport

My registration comes due every May and since May 2008 I have had to replace all 4 O2 sensors before my car would pass smog. At ~US$200.00/each that $800.00 x 4 =$3200.00. I tried to use Bosch aftermarket sensors, but they didn't work, but they still cost $600.00. I am out over $4,000. It's like these O2 sensors have little timers that know when the 2 year smog check is getting near, better cost owner another $800.00 and that with me doing the labor.

- , Wilmington, CA, USA