2003 Jeep Liberty seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Liberty:

2003 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Aug 092003

Liberty 4WD

2 car accidents where another car hydro-planed into front driver side corner of my 2003 Jeep Liberty. The airbags did not deploy. The vehicle then was forced off the road at a 90 degree angle and we went off the road down a slope about 20-30 feet until we hit an embankment. My seat belt did not hold me and I hit the rear view mirror. I suffered a concussion with 1/2 hour of memory loss and a wound to my head that required staples to close. The car was registered a total loss by the other drivers insurance company... electric insurance company claim # 2003081105302.

- Queensbury, NY, USA