- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 2 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 5 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 20 days ago
- April 1: Owner Says 2007 Jeep Patriot Stalls After Filling Gas Tank investigations | 28 days ago
2003 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2003 Liberty suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective ball joints1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint268
- NHTSA: Suspension67
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint42
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front30
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.