- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 22 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 31 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 68 days ago
2003 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2003 Liberty suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective ball joints2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint268
- NHTSA: Suspension67
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint42
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front30
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.