- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 8 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 21 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 27 days ago
- September 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shifter Lawsuits Filed by 2 Moms news | 32 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 42 days ago
2003 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2003 Liberty suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective ball joints1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint268
- NHTSA: Suspension63
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint42
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front30
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.