- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 7 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 28 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 30 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 52 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 62 days ago
2003 Jeep Liberty
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2003 Liberty windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- window regulator failure53
- power window broke36
- moon roof broken1
- rear window latch poorly designed - won't catch properly1
- sunroof off track and leaking1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls65
- NHTSA: Visibility21
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.