8.0

2004 Jeep Liberty accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Liberty:

2004 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Jul 082014

Liberty Limited 3.7L

2004 Jeep Liberty

At the same time I was having my window regulator replaced for the 2nd time, I asked my mechanic to check into my intermittent problem with my passenger side door locks. The locks don't always lock or unlock. REAL PAIN IN THE BEHIND !!!

My mechanic looked into this problem and shared that there was a recall for 2004 Liberty for this same issue and suggested I contact Jeep. I have the recall notice in my hand, I called my local dealership where I purchased my car and they said "no recall" on your vehicle. BUT, I have the notice in my hand!!!

Then I call Michigan. They said my vehicle VIN # was not included in the recall. I looked further into this recall. The recall covers cars mfg'd November 3, 2003 through January 28, 2004. Interesting, my car was mfg September 2003. I really have a problem with this :(

Let's all get together and start a class action suit. So tired of being beat up by corporations !!!

ANGRY