- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 2 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 23 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 47 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 57 days ago
2004 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2004 Liberty drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel high not driving correctly1
- transfer case failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train17
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.