2004 Jeep Liberty miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Liberty:

2004 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Aug 032007

Liberty

I have attempted 3 times to get my recall taken care of on my 2004 Jeep Liberty. Each time someone has assured me the part would be ordered and they would call me when it came in. I have not heard anything to date. This has occurred since prior to me receiving the first recall in the mail.

- Lexington, SC, USA