2004 Jeep Liberty suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Liberty:

2004 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Jan 092007

Liberty 4WD 6-cyl

I received a safety recall notice from damiler Chrysler for my Jeep vehicle. When I called the local dealer for repair subject to this notice, I was told that they did not have the required parts for the repair and that they had no idea when they would have them. They declined to schedule an appointment for repair and gave me no help in finding any other remedy. They said: "we're sorry, we just can't help you." So I have a notice that my vehicle is unsafe and the local dealer refusing to do anything at all helpful about repair or finding any way to repair the vehicle.

- Springfield, VA, USA