- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- November 15: Remi Walden Wrongful Death Lawsuit Targets Chrysler
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 14: Jeep Liberty Window Regulator Lawsuit Says Chrysler Sold Bad Parts
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 184,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs to Fix Restraint Modules
2004 Jeep Liberty
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2004 Liberty windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- windows fail98
- front window dropped into the door2
- back window dropped1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls74
- NHTSA: Visibility16
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.