2004 Jeep Liberty windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Liberty:

2004 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Jan 182015

Liberty 3.5L Ltr

I bought a 2004 Jeep liberty on Jan. 17, 2015. My first mistake. I took it home and on the 18th I was putting things in the back when the rear window and door wouldn't close. I Goggled a quick fix. I had to use threadlock, lock/unlock several times to get the door to latch and duct taped the window shut. I returned it to the dealership on the 19th of Jan where they had fixed it. I haven't tried to open it since then.

- , Wellsville, OH, USA