- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- July 18: Nothing 'Good' About Small SUV Headlights news | 10 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 30 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
2006 Jeep Liberty (Page 1 of 3)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 80,211 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.