3.8

2007 Jeep Liberty accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Jeep Liberty:

2007 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Dec 202009

Liberty

Passenger side window in front made a loud noise and went down when rolling down power window. Then one by one each of my trucks window did the same thing. None of the windows will roll back up. When I called the dealership she was aware told me this happens to all of those types of vehicles and when I replace them more than likely it will happen again. To fix the regulators in all four windows will be 350-500 per window to repair. The regulator from what I understood is a small plastic piece in these specific trucks that break all the time.

- Tempe, AZ, USA

Nov 152007

Liberty

After only a few hundred miles on my new 2007 Liberty, the passenger front window failed, due to a faulty regulator, in November 2007. The dealer repaired it under warranty but said it was a common problem with this vehicle. After minimal use, the rear driver window failed for the same reason about 8 months later. I could manually push it up but it would fall after a few minutes of driving. The window may have been up and down a dozen times in total before failing. This is a real safety concern, and it is disgusting that such a broadly acknowledged defect is not being handled responsibly by Chrysler.

- Saint John Nb, 00, USA