1. new water pump, thermostat (1 reports)
2010 Jeep Liberty cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Jeep Liberty:

2010 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Aug 302013

Liberty Limited V6

Took Jeep into shop to get oil change and reported thermostat light kept coming on. Was told they would check it out. 2 weeks later while going to pick son up from school light come and truck shut down completely and i had to have truck towed. THEY KEPT TRUCK FOR WEEK AND A HALF AND I WAS LEFT WITHOUT ANY TRANSPORTATION. WHEN SERVICEMAN CALLED ME ABOUT PROBLEM I WAS TOLD THAT TRUCK STILL UNDER WARRANTY AND I WOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY. when i went to pick up truck i was told that they had to do a tuneup on my truck and replace other things in which parts and labor come out to be 488.00. NOW LESS THAT A MONTH LATER JEEP DOING THE SAME THING AND HAD TO BE PUT BACK IN SHOP THEY HAVE HAD MY TRUCK FOR 2 WEEKS AND I GOT A CALL THAT I HAD TO HAVE A CYLINDER AND HEAD GASKET REPLACED. THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME DEFINATELY TRADING THIS TRUCK IN.

- , DOTHAN, AL, USA