- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 15 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 27 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 35 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Structure Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,362 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
body / paint problem