- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 1 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 38 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 46 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2012 Jeep Liberty (Page 3 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 139,645 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: