3.9

2008 Jeep Patriot seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Jeep Patriot:

2008 Jeep Patriot Owner Comments

May 012016

Patriot

The air bag light came up and a mechanic with license told me that; that main sensor along side the steering tube did not work and if I have an accident the air bags would not function. Tell me if the maker is or not responsible for the problem I'm facing.

- Ponce, PR, USA

Sep 122014

Patriot 4WD 4-cyl

I own a 2008 Jeep Patriot. The mileage is 63592 miles. Recently the airbag warning light started intermittently flashing and chiming and the dealership told me that the clock spring needed to be replaced. I had that done at a cost of $614. This car has never been in an accident and there is no reason for a safety device like its airbags to have a problem. I feel that Chrysler should be paying for replacement of the clock spring.

- Fairbanks, AK, USA