4.9

2010 Jeep Patriot body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Jeep Patriot:

2010 Jeep Patriot Owner Comments

Dec 292012

Patriot 4-cyl

Bought a used 2010 Jeep Patriot a month and a half ago with less than 20,000 miles on it and no apparent problems. Drove my car on December 29th after coming back from christmas vacation and was greeted by a waterfall coming out of my map light. After stopping, also discovered a lake of water behind the drivers seat. Since I discovered this late in the day that Saturday, and the new year's holiday was the beginning of the week, I couldn't get my car into the dealership for service until Thursday. In the mean time, it rained again and I had yet another water disaster to deal with.

- Dallas, TX, USA