7.7

2014 Jeep Patriot accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Jeep Patriot:

2014 Jeep Patriot Owner Comments

Nov 042014

Patriot

I have had my 2014 Jeep Patriot in to be serviced 2 times and they tell me nothing is wrong but the passenger defogger does not work well and there is always fog on the side of the front window and the front of the side passenger window causing poor visibility. This is basically when it is cold outside and I need the defrosteven after the car warms up this is still a problem in cold weather. Is anyone else complaining of this I wonder. I love my Jeep. This was purchased new so I do not feel it should have any problems.

- Kersey, PA, USA