- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 1 days ago
- September 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shifter Lawsuits Filed by 2 Moms news | 6 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 16 days ago
- September 8: Jeep Cherokee Recalled to Fix Loose Seats recalls | 23 days ago
- September 6: Chrysler Sued In Death of Jeep Patriot Driver news | 25 days ago
2014 Jeep Patriot
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Jeep Patriot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
2014 Jeep Patriot ENGINE NHTSA Campaign #13V552000
Summary: Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Avenger and Chrysler 200, and model year 2014 Jeep Compass and Patriot vehicles equipped with 2.4L engines. Due to abrasive debris in the balance shaft bearings, these engines may have a loss of engine oil pressure, possibly resulting in an engine stall or engine failure.
Consequence: If the engine stalls while driving it may increase the risk of a crash.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the engine balance shaft module, free of charge. The recall began on December 24, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N52. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V552000 »