- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 14: Jeep Liberty Window Regulator Lawsuit Says Chrysler Sold Bad Parts
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 184,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs to Fix Restraint Modules
- September 25: Chrysler Recalls 349,000 Vehicles For Ignition Switch Defect
- September 21: Chrysler Recalls SUVs For TIPM Defects That Cause Engine Stall
2014 Jeep Patriot
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Jeep Patriot
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2014 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Jeep service shop immediately!
2014 Jeep Patriot ENGINE NHTSA Campaign #13V552000
Summary: Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Avenger and Chrysler 200, and model year 2014 Jeep Compass and Patriot vehicles equipped with 2.4L engines. Due to abrasive debris in the balance shaft bearings, these engines may have a loss of engine oil pressure, possibly resulting in an engine stall or engine failure.
Consequence: If the engine stalls while driving it may increase the risk of a crash.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the engine balance shaft module, free of charge. The recall began on December 24, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N52. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V552000 »