2014 Jeep Patriot suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Jeep Patriot:

2014 Jeep Patriot Owner Comments

Jan 012015

Patriot 4-cyl

There's a very loud squealing sound when backing up. It also happens when I release the emergency brake or even when I lift my foot off of the brake pedal. I took it in to the dealership to get it looked at and they could not find the problem. They heard the noise, inspected my brakes and everything but could not find the problem. Coincidentally, I was the second customer that day with the same exact problem.

- Columbus, GA, USA

Nov 292013

Patriot 4-cyl

Was driving with a total of 4 people in Jeep when it started to shake really bad at 40 miles mph I thought I had a flat tire, when I looked tires were ok, when I started driving again it started to shake again, so I turned Jeep around and headed back home called for a tow to get Jeep to dealer. They just checked lugs on tires took on a test drive and said it was ok. They could not answer why it shook and told me to take it to where I bought Jeep from. I took Jeep to dealer on 12-6 2013 they said what do I think should be done to figure out why it shook. Im not a mechanic so what could I say, they just said to leave it with them and they would try to find out why it happened.

- Inglewood, CA, USA