8.3

2015 Jeep Patriot lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Jeep Patriot:

2015 Jeep Patriot Owner Comments

Mar 252015

Patriot

I've noticed my headlights in the front of my car are very bright. I usually drive a 60 mile round trip at night and it is not a rare occurrence to have more than 10 cars flash me. I do put my headlamps on the low beam, but cars still flash me thinking it's on high beams. I've talked to my friend who also has a Jeep Patriot 2014, he has the same problem as well.

- Bylas, AZ, USA