2016 Jeep Patriot seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Jeep Patriot:

2016 Jeep Patriot Owner Comments

Mar 142016

Takata recall. I was involved in a accident on March 14, 2016. I was stopped at a stop sign when a SUV was making a right turn to the street I was stopped waiting to make my right turn. The gentleman was speeding and took a hard right, he lost control of his vehicle and hit me full impact on the driver side. The entire driver side had to be replaced. The airbags did not inflate, the airbag lights did not turn on. At the impact that I was hit they should have gone off and no one knows or could explain why they didn't deploy. When my vehicle was repaired and I went to pick up, then the airbag lights were on and had to be reset and the seatbelt was not properly working (that had to be replaced)

- Killeen, TX, USA

Jan 212016

My wife and I were hit head on by a drunk driver, we were both rendered unconscious when we awoke the air bags were on fire. The vehicle was stationary

- Sagle, ID, USA