- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 20 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 29 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 35 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 66 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 8,750 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem