- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 15 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 17 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 22 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 48 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,513 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
body / paint problem