- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 1 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 14 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 20 days ago
- September 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shifter Lawsuits Filed by 2 Moms news | 25 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 13,160 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: