- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 6 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 37 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 45 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 49 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2015 Jeep Renegade (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,212 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.