- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 4 days ago
- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 26 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 29 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 44 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem