- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 4 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 6 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 10 days ago
- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 32 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem