8.0

1994 Jeep Wrangler electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1994 Jeep Wrangler:

1994 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Dec 312009

Wrangler YJ 2.5L

When I try to start my 94 Wrangler in the cold it won't start until my check engine light comes on. The colder it is the longer it takes for the light to come on. But before it does come on I hear a ticking noise then it pops up and I can start it. The jeep will start right up no problem but that friggen light has to come on and it's a pain to wait for it. Any solutions for it? Could it be the relay?

- , Middletown, CT, USA