- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 6 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 37 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 45 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 49 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 57 days ago
1998 Jeep Wrangler
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 1998 Wrangler seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags27
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal16
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor6
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Webbing1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.