- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 7 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 28 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 30 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 52 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 62 days ago
1998 Jeep Wrangler
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 1998 Wrangler seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags27
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal16
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor6
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Webbing1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.