- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 40 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 61 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 63 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 85 days ago
2000 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 2000 Wrangler electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.