- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 0 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 15 days ago
- April 1: Owner Says 2007 Jeep Patriot Stalls After Filling Gas Tank investigations | 23 days ago
2000 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 2000 Wrangler engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalled at low idle1
- excessive ticking noise1
- low oil pressure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.