2000 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 2000 Wrangler engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalled at low idle1
- excessive ticking noise1
- low oil pressure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.