2003 Jeep Wrangler wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Wrangler:

2003 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Apr 212006

Wrangler 4WD 6-cyl

My 2003 Jeep Wrangler has developed a severe shake at 55 mph, and is cupping its tires. I have requested help for this problem from my dealer and Chrysler customer service. The dealer acknowledges some Jeep have this problem, customer service says they have never heard of it. They offer no cure but frequent tire rotations. I do rotate my tires frequently but this does not help. When the shaking starts the vehicle becomes uncontrollable, and the only cure is rapid deceleration. I am hoping you have some record of this problem with Jeep and can offer a remedy.

- Monument, CO, USA