2003 Jeep Wrangler wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Wrangler:

2003 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Jun 122013

Wrangler 6-cyl

When I was driving around 50 mph I hit a pothole and the vehicle start shaking violently. I had to hold the steering wheel so hard it almost went to the other side of the road. This happened already 5 times, I am so scared to take it on the highway, because I might get into a wreck. I have to come to a complete stop for it to stop shaking.

- Clovis, NM, USA