3.0

2004 Jeep Wrangler miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Wrangler:

2004 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Jun 012006

Wrangler 4WD 6-cyl

I have a 2004 Jeep Wrangler sport, recently I was driving at 45 to 50 mph and the front end started to shake so hard I thought I was going to lose control, when I called Jeep they said bring it in and we will charge you to look at it shop time where I live is around $100 an hour, since the warranty is up they really don't want to do anything for me except charge me to look at it. I am sure they will never admit to it having a problem. I replaced the steering stabilizer and its still doing it. I am not sure where to go from here. Anyone else out there having the same problem? maybe if there is enough complaints they will recall it hopefully before someone gets killed. All I want to do is sell it now and get something not made by Chrysler.

- Rohnert Park, CA, USA