2004 Jeep Wrangler seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Wrangler:

2004 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Jun 012016

Clockspring defective causing non airbag deployment and non functioning warning horn.

- Orlando, FL, USA

Jul 122013

Texting driver turned into my lane with no chance to hit brakes for me we hit head on at 35 mph. The Chevy Impala air bags went off ours did not. After the hardest hit or impact of my life we rolled over and landed on the passenger side windshield and roll cage, collapsed on my wife's head to lacerate and fracture my wife's scull. Had air bags worked I wouldn't have gotten a broken nose on both codes and a fractured cheek.

- Youngstown, OH, USA